Living like a local on Sydney’s Northern Beaches
July 22, 2021 – 3 minute read – by Annabel Pease
Are you currently staying in one of our properties? Or are you looking at renting one of our properties on Sydney’s Northern Beaches? Looking for things to do? Ways to stay active and motivated?
Look no further. This is the way to live like a local:
- Coastal Walks, for a range of fitness levels.
- Food: breakfast, lunch, dinner, you name it. We know the perfect place for your dining needs from Mosman to the Northern Beaches.
No matter where you are currently staying or living, we have you covered.
“I am going for a walk”
The most common heard phrase during COVID-19 lockdown. It’s also just a way the locals like it.
Manly & Surrounds
Manly is lucky enough to have some of the best walks in Sydney. The endless walking tracks are perfect for anyone living in the area.
Harbour views on the Spit to Manly walk (Image: Destination NSW)
- Spit to Manly: scenic 10km delight of stunning bushwalking, allowing you to encompass panoramic views of Sydney Harbour and Manly bushland from the spit bridge to Manly wharf.
- Manly to Shelly Beach: this short 15-minute walk allows you to observe the beauty of Cabbage Tree Bay and Fairy Bower. Finishing at Shelly Beach- a takeaway coffee or milkshake from the Boathouse is mandatory!
- North Curl Curl to Manly: A personal favourite of mine. This seven kilometer walk takes you through manly, Queenscliff, Freshwater and to Curl Curl.
- Long Reef Headland: the perfect place for whale watching. Gaze across the ocean on this 3km loop.
Lower North Shore
The walking options on the Lower North shore will keep you active, even if it’s just to the nearest cafe.
Although, I have no doubt that the walk tracks on the Lower North Shore will keep you interested.
- Bradley’s Head Walk: Take the 4km each way, Bradley’s Head to Chowder Bay walk for panoramic views of Sydney Harbour. This takes you form Taronga Zoo to the beach of Chowder Bay.
…or if you are a serious trooper, keep going to Balmoral Beach! You will not be disappointed with the beauty of Balmoral. It gets more and more beautiful every day!
Food: Eat local
Mrs. Jones the Baker has an array of breads, cakes, and pastries. These days it is hard to come by a bakery that looks good and tastes good. I can guarantee it is a bakery that tastes as good as it looks.
If $10 take away Margaritas seems like a no brainer, head to Spanish Tapas Bar, JaBar.
Enjoy delicious tapas and margaritas in the comfort of your own lounge room in pyjamas. Dining in the comfort of your own home has never been so good…
Mmm … I can smell the delicious Pastry’s through the computer screen from Rollers Bakehouse. There is nothing better than a morning pastry and coffee. Don’t you agree?
Arguably, Rollers Bakehouse does the best cinnamon scrolls and coffee in Manly. Buy a box of these for the family for Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday morning breakfast and you will go down as best Mum or Dad in history!
Rollers Bakehouse: Best cinnamon buns in Manly.
- Now, Pocket Pizza are absolutely smashing it. During lockdown, they offered both ready-made options and DIY packages. If you have not tried their Fusilli & Vodka Sauce Pasta – you are seriously missing out.
- Bathers Pavilion is the ultimate triple threat: Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, take away – it seriously could not get much better than this!
- Bathers at Home, curing your family’s needs, serving meals to feed 4. Sorted!
- Betel Leaf at Bathers’- one of my favourite restaurants. This will cure your Thai cravings… and then make you crave it all over again.
- But our all-time favourite is Kazzi Beach Greek. All I need to say is – Souvlaki!
Kazzi Beach Greek in Balmoral and Manly is a must.
You will see me at one or all these spots over the weekend!!
- Blog (63)
- Case Studies (7)
- Industry (25)
- Investing (33)
- Long Term (27)
- Regulation (8)
- Short Term (42)
- Style (9)
- Sydney (18)
- June 2022 (5)
- April 2022 (3)
- March 2022 (1)
- November 2021 (1)
- October 2021 (3)
- September 2021 (1)
- July 2021 (3)
- June 2021 (4)
- May 2021 (1)
- April 2021 (1)
- March 2021 (1)
- November 2020 (3)
- September 2020 (1)
- August 2020 (2)
- July 2020 (3)
- April 2020 (2)
- March 2020 (2)
- October 2019 (3)
- September 2019 (1)
- July 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (2)
- March 2019 (2)
- December 2018 (1)
- November 2018 (1)
- October 2018 (1)
- August 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (3)
- June 2018 (3)
- March 2018 (1)
- February 2018 (1)
- August 2017 (1)
#airbnb #booking.com #corporaterelocations #corporaterentals #corporaterentals #executiveleasing #shorttermrentals #COVID-19 #executiveleasing #executiverentals #extendedstays #furnishedrentals #holidayhome #holidayrental #homeaway #instantbooking #morebookings #novacancy #petfriendlyrentals #pets #propertyproviderssydney #propertyproviderssydney #shorttermrentals #corporaterelocations #executiverentals #homeawayfromhome #furnishedrentals #localaccommodation #temporaryaccommodation #shorttermrental #shorttermrentals #smartershorttermrentals #sydneyrentals #vacationrentals advise for landlords guests hirehouse hireproperty Holiday Stays investment property lease long term rental Luxury Property Investment Property Management Property Manager propertyproviders rental rentals renting Short-Term Rentals short term rental Sydneyproperty tenants
Personable and organised, Annabel Pease is a natural at building relationships with people based on her bubbly personality and expertise in customer service. A skilled Guest Services Manager with three years’ experience, Annabel has accustomed an exceptional level of communication, transparency and attention to detail. Ensuring that every client-relationship is nurtured, and that they receive the highest level of service available. Annabel’s superior communication, time management and organisational abilities, put her a step ahead, with a firm focus on delivering a quality experience- achieving the maximum result for her clients. With a passion for health and fitness, Annabel exemplifies the ‘Live Better’ initiative we emphasize on at Property Providers, bringing a holistic skillset to her dynamic role as a Guest Services Manager