Bookings and Payments
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars.
When making a booking, you may pay by credit card or direct deposit.
Credit Card Payments
Property Providers does not handle or store credit card details.
Our technology partner LMPM uses Stripe, who is is PCI DSS compliant, offers guests peace of mind.
Credit card processing fees apply.
Direct Deposit Payments
You can pay with a direct funds transfer from your bank account to ours. Use your 6-digit booking reference number with your payment.
Payments must be received in our account by the due date or we may charge a late fee. Depending on your bank, it may take 3-5 business days to clear.
Direct deposit instructions are shown on the bottom of all payment receipts and invoices. Contact us for details.
Note: All booking deposits and refundable security deposits must be paid by credit card.
For international transfers, bank fees or charges may apply. Contact your bank for details.
Book and pay in 3 Easy Steps
1. Booking request
3. Final payment
- Book the property. Your card is not charged immediately if you book online.
- When a direct online booking payment is made, your booking is received as a request.
- When making a booking with Property Providers, you must accept our Terms and Conditions.
- A non-refundable booking deposit and booking fee, paid by credit card, is required to confirm a booking. Payment is taken once the booking has been accepted by us.
- Guests will receive a written confirmation email and payment receipt.
- Once confirmed, guests must make an initial accommodation payment within 48 hours by credit card or bank transfer to secure the property.
- Pay your booking in full, including the accommodation balance, all fees and a refundable damage deposit (payable by credit card).
- All bookings must be paid in full with funds settled into our account for property access to be provided.
- Terms and Conditions apply.