Policy: Corona Virus - COVID 19


Property Providers wanted to personally reach out to you during this time and let you know that our key priority is supporting you to live better. With this in mind, we want to give you confidence we are actively working to protect the health of all guests, property owners and our staff.

Property Providers is registered with the NSW Government as a Covid Safe Organisation. To gain this accreditation we have produced a COVID Safe Plan which can be read in full here.

Here is what we are doing at a company-wide level to achieve these goals:

Health and Safety First:

All international guests coming into Australia from any country are now required to self-isolate on arrival for 14 days. This applies to everyone, even if you have no symptoms. Please follow the home isolation guidelines provided by NSW Health as penalties apply. International flights will continue to operate and there are no new rules or changes to domestic flights. We urge you to keep in touch with local Australian media as this advice may change at any time.

All homes are being deep cleaned after every check out, and we are taking precautionary measures for our cleaning teams’ safety. However, we cannot guarantee that all surfaces are sterilised and urge you to take your own precautions by following the WHO hygiene guidelines to maintain your personal safety. We will also be providing additional cleaning products on your arrival.


Check In and Check Out:

For everyone’s safety, from today, all keys will ONLY be available from our key safe outside our office from 3pm on your arrival day. We will send you instructions on how to access these keys in your pre-arrival email. Please ensure you return keys on departure to the same place.


Cancellations and Rearrangements:

We appreciate that many people are reconsidering their need to travel and may want to defer their arrival.

For guests who are arriving up until 1 June 2020, we are offering:

  • Free amendment fees if you want to rebook a property for a later date. Any changes will be subject to any differences in rate or availability as per usual.

  • Cancellations and future credits If you decide to cancel your booking, we will be refunding 75% (paid) of your total booking value and will hold the remaining 25% in credit for a future booking within the next 12 months. *Please note that this credit is fully transferable to any friends and family.

  • This policy is only applicable for bookings taken prior to the 16th of March 2020. For any bookings taken after the mentioned date, our normal cancellation terms will apply as customers are reposible for understanding their own travel restrictions during this period.


For any new bookings or for existing bookings arriving after 1 June 2020, our standard change/cancellation terms apply.


Our Commitment to Supporting You:

We’ll keep you updated on any new developments that could impact these plans. This may be a complex time for you, but we are here and ready to help.

Stay safe.


Effective Until:  June 1st, 2020.