Situated on one of Balmoral's well-known streets, this property offers practicality and style in one easy package. It offers the best of both - an easy stroll to the beach and a 10-minute stroll to Mosman Village. From the village one can easily get transport into Sydney's CBD or up to the Northern Beaches. The village itself has a delightful atmosphere and multiple cafes, shops and restaurants. Down at Balmoral Beach, the still water offers a perfect place for swimming or paddleboarding and there are plenty of post-activity brunch/lunch spots to choose from!
Core Features and Benefits:
- Generously scaled interiors feature a bright, breezy open-plan design.
- Newly renovated kitchen with quality appliances and finishing.
- Good sized bedrooms, master with built-in robes.
- The smartly finished bathroom includes a modern shower and bath.
- Excellent outdoor entertainment area with stunning linear firepit and BBQ.
- Large off-street secure parking
- Great opportunity for professionals, downsizers or guests between buying and selling.
- Transport from Mosman Bay Ferry directly gets into Circular Quay in 20 mins.
- Exclusively managed by Property Providers - an award-winning, locally licensed agency and active member of REINSW and ASTRA (Australian Short Term Rental Association).
Top Five Things The Owners Love About Their Home:
- Location, location, locationis absolutely perfect with the prestigious Balmoral beach minutes away.
- Enjoy relaxing with friends over a glass of wine by the linear firepit.
- Quiet and tranquil for work from home requirements.
- Lounging in the backyard on a lazy Sunday afternoon after the beach.
- Evening strolls along the Esplanade.
- External laundry - own dedicated washing machine and drying machine in the common area.
- No storage in the second bedroom.
- No air con but airy due to proximity to the beach.
- Low ceiling at the bottom of the stairs.
- A small block of apartments.
Other Important Information:
This is a premium property and is appropriate only for like-minded executive clientele who are respectful and courteous. Rental pricing and the property's availability is subject to change based on length of stay, time of year, supply/demand, number of guests, exchange rates as well as any other unique requirements that the guest may have. If the calendar is blocked out, it may be possible to make the property available upon application. If you are booking directly through a 3rdparty portal and you do not have direct contact with us at the time of purchase, you will be required to sign Property Providers Accommodation T&Cs, provide a valid photo ID and a copy of your credit card before we can release the keys to the property. Property Providers warmly welcomes customer queries, should you have any questions or concerns please contact us via enquiring on the property or calling us.