"Helping People Live Better" is our core purpose and we are driven our a shared philosophy that all long-term partnerships have a strong foundation of mutual respect, risk, investment and reward. Property Providersis Sydney's most flexible residential rental agency offering long-term executive leasing, short-term extended accommodation and super luxury holiday rentals. We are a new breed of property management team and have a unrivaled range of products and services. We are shaking things up. After listening to investors we have identified gaps and have created a range of services that people want and respect. Our team is growing and we a need proactive, positive and polished professional that is service centric with a high level of attention to detail within our short-term executive and luxury holiday rental portfolio in the Lower North Shore and Northern Beaches.
- Leading regular trust account reconiciation (accounts, recievable and payable).
- Minimizing rental arrears collection in accordance with our company procedures. This may involve notifying tenants, either by phone or in writing, of the deficiencies in their rental payments and advising them of various legal obligations in this regard.
- Preparation and delivering monthly reporting, management and balancing of trust accounts.
- Arranging the prompt preparation and distribution of monthly owner statements and answering owner questions/concerns.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders (property managers) to make sure that the financial element of property management is running smoothly.
- Managing general accounts (accounts payable/receivable) as requested or required.
- Fulfilling trust accounting audits at minimum once a year or as requested by regulators.
- Identifying and harnessing new unbudgeted sources of revenue as well as implementing cost improvements.
- Driving adoption of tenant direct debits.
- Effectively communicating with all level of internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing a premium service experience towards existing and prospective clients or owners, tenants or guests, suppliers and partners.
- Assuming responsibility for the smooth running of all office administration and providing support to the principal.
- Managing and monitoring staff annual leave.
- Proactively identifying, providing recommendations and delivering performance improvement projects/initiatives.
- Drafting policies, procedures and processes and championing compliance and adherence.
- Being hands-on and an office-all-rounder who is proactive in assisting in resolving issues.
A little about you....
- You have a high attention to detail and embrace technology
- You are an "all rounder," and are both service and operationally focused.
- Your versatile and have excellent time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a natural ability to positively influence.
- Positive and proactive attitude and ability to think on your feet.
- You foresee issues before they escalate and ability to make mid-course corrections.
- Focused on big picture while being calm under pressure.
- You are respectful and naturally want to "Help People Live Better".
- Real Estate office or hospitality office management experience is ideal.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
What we stand for?
Property Providers www.propertyproviders.com.au are in the business of "Helping People Live Better". Our core values are Passion, Performance and Profit For All through creating win-win and long-term partnerships with the foundation of mutual respect, mutual reward, mutual risk and mutual investment. We value high performers and remunerate talent with outstanding financial and non-financial benefits.
Have some questions? Want to learn more about this opportunity? To learn more about this role please email your resume to email@example.com