Temporary Trade Partners / Suppliers Payment Terms
Property Providers want to personally reach out to you during this time and let you know that our key priority is supporting you to live better. With this in mind, we want to give you confidence we are actively working to protect the health of all guests, property owners, partners and our staff.
It is important that we all work together. As a result of the pandemic and the constricting commercial environment, Property Providers has implemented the following supplier payment terms in effect indefinitely until things normalize.
Direct Suppliers/Partners of Property Providers:
- Will be paid 60 days from the date Property Providers receives an invoice.
- These new payment terms will be applicable for all invoices that Property Providers receives on or after March 15th 2020 (please note: this is the very date that we advised the market of our cancellation terms).
- If an extension to this is deemed necessary by management, we will provide suppliers with 30-days notice.
Trade Suppliers (direct Property Management Related Expenses):
- The above terms exclude tradespersons for any directly related property management-related expenses.
- Trades will be paid within two working days from the 1st of each month provided that:
- Property Providers has received an invoice within five working days from the last working day of the month.
- The invoice has been approved by the owner of the property.
- All repairs and maintenance invoices are to be made to “the owner of XXX Property” care of “the person who has submitted the work order” and Property Providers for them to be paid.
Last updated: May 31, 2021