Policy: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Owners

Property Providers key priority is supporting you to live better. With this in mind, we want to give you confidence we are actively working to protect the health of all guests, property owners and our staff.

Property Providers is registered with the NSW Government as a Covid Safe Organization. To gain this accreditation we have produced a COVID Safe Plan which can be read in full on link provided.

Here is what we are doing at a company-wide level to achieve these goals:

Health and Safety First:

Guests and owners should check the latest NSW Travel Advice and NSW Government COVID-19 Advice. If you are required to quarantine or self-isolate, please follow all directives, as penalties can apply. We urge you to keep updated with the latest COVID-19 updates and local Australian media as this advice may change at any time.

All homes are being deep cleaned after every check out, and we are taking precautionary measures for our cleaning teams’ safety. However, we cannot guarantee that all surfaces are sterilized and urge you to take your own precautions by following the WHO hygiene guidelines to maintain your personal safety. We will also be providing additional cleaning products on your arrival.

In House Guests:

It’s important to anticipate that there may be some extensions to current bookings. We will give in house guests first right of refusal to extend. 

Cancellations and Rearrangements:

We appreciate that many people are reconsidering their need to travel and may want to defer their arrival.

For owners who have confirmed guest booked after 1 July 2020 and their stay is impacted by Government imposed COVID-19 travel restrictions, we are offering:

  • Guest Cancellations: Guests can cancel without penalty up to and including 60 days prior to the arrival date for a full refund of the total paid booking value. If a guest cancels their entire booking 59-30 days prior to arrival, we will refund 75% of the total paid booking value and will hold the remaining 25% in credit for a future booking within the next 12 months. For cancelations received less than 30 days prior to the arrival date, a full credit of the total paid booking value will be issued. For other cancellations, our usual cancellation terms apply. If a stay is cut short (i.e.the guest arrives later than the confirmed check in date or must vacate the property before the confirmed exit date), the unused nights will be deemed a cancellation. For these nights, a credit of the unused nights booking value will be issued and held for a future booking within the next 12 months.
  • Rearrangements: Any requests to rearrange the dates of booking or extend the stay at the property, whether related to COVID-19 or not, will be subject to the usual terms and conditions.
  • Bookings made through an online channel: For bookings confirmed through 3rd party channels (i.e. HomeAway, Airbnb, Booking.com, Stayz etc) the cancellation policy for that specific property applies. Please check the property listing in the selected channel for details.
  • COVID-19 Credit Terms: Any credit issued related to the COVID-19 Cancellation Terms must be rebooked for a new booking within a 12-month period of the original arrival date for the booked property. (i.e. a stay must be booked within 12 months of the original arrival date. Stays do not need to be completed within this 12-month period). If this property is unavailable, the credit can be transferred to any property within the Property Providers’ portfolio. Credits are not redeemable in cash and are fully transferable to friends or family under the same credit terms.
  • Validity: The COVID-19 Cancellation Policy is only applicable for direct bookings with Property Providers where a guest booking is impacted specifically by Coronavirus related Government imposed travel restrictions (i.e. border closure or lockdown impacting the departure point or destination).This policy is not valid for:

– Other cancellation reasons, not directly or indirectly related to COVID-19 travel restrictions;
– Travel restrictions which cannot be validated by advice on a government website or official source; or
– guests who book through an online channel.

For any new bookings, bookings made via a booking channel or for all other cancellation reasons, our standard change/cancellation terms apply.

New Booking Availability:

We are still dealing with an influx of domestic bookings, so if you have any additional dates where your property is available, please let us know.

Our Commitment to Supporting You:

We’ll keep you updated on any new developments that could impact these plans. This may be a complex time for you, but we are here and ready to help.

Stay safe.

Last updated: 31 May 2021.