Residential Property Manager
Do you have a gift for building rapport? Forging quick customer relationships is your natural talent? Get a thrill out of exceeding expectations? Love luxury property? If so this is the role for you!!
Apply now for
Residential Property Manager
Property Providers is Sydney’s most flexible residential rental agency offering long-term executive leasing, short-term extended accommodation and super luxury holiday rentals. We are a new breed of property management team and have a unrivalled range of products and services. We are shaking things up. After listening to investors gaps we have created services that they want through understanding and filling the gaps in the market! Our team is growing and we need motivated and energetic Hunters to convert quality property assets across our short-term portfolio and long-term rental rent roll.
- The position is responsible for assisting Property Providers with delivering sales through exceptional service. Working in a team environment, you will be expected to be a self-starter and demonstrate a positive and passionate attitude while being focused on exceeding targets. Demonstrating resilience, commitment to problem solving, and the ability to work as an enthusiastic team member will be critical to achieving success.
- The key is to understand ways to identify improvements and the building of relationships. Using your acquired skill in residential real estate you‘ll interact with a variety of tenants, owners, service providers and contractors to maximize outcomes.
- You‘ll have one or two years previous experience in residential real estate and be looking for a challenge of working in a high end boutique agency. This role is client facing and you will expected to be smart, articulate and be well versed with all property management.
- You‘ll work Monday to Friday and as you build the residential management portfolio you‘ll have the opportunity to develop your role. A tenacious approach to matters of compliance are essential to ensure that all real estate matters are communicated quickly and effectively to the wider property team.
A little about you
- Professional with superior verbal/written communication skills
- Competent and practical application of Microsoft Office and be able to touch type (min 45 wpm)
- Ability to work autonomously under pressure and focused on exceeding goals/targets.
- Willingness to learn and grow as well as having the ability to multitask (superior time management skills)
- Completing administrative duties effectively and efficiently when and where requested.
- Flexible team player and ability by applying the ‘whatever it takes’ attitude.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Willingness to do ‘whatever it takes’ to get the job done
- Professional presentation with great communication skills
- Experience in the real estate industry, travel, sales, hospitality and/or corporate relocation highly desired.