We seek a motivated team player with a hands-on attitude and an eye for detail to join our Housekeeping team catering for executive clientele.
Apply now for
“Helping People Live Better” is our core purpose and we are driven our a shared philosophy that all long-term partnerships have a strong foundation of mutual respect, risk, investment and reward. Property Providers is Sydney’s most flexible residential rental agency offering long-term executive leasing, short-term extended accommodation and super luxury holiday rentals. We are a new breed of property management team and have an unrivalled range of products and services. We are shaking things up. After listening to investors we have identified gaps and have created a range of services that people want and respect. Our team is growing and we a need proactive, positive and polished professional that is service centric with a high level of attention to detail within our short-term executive and luxury holiday rental portfolio in the Lower North Shore and Northern Beaches.
- The Housekeeper Lead is a role for people with a hands-on attitude and an eye for detail.
- Main duties involve Airbnb style cleaning and preparation (at least 50% of weekly work hours), service quality control, running keys, stocking linen and cleaning gear,
- assisting with office chores, driving, recruiting, training and managing infield cleaners staff.
- Once employed, you will have access and control of our job network, being able to accept and roster jobs.
- All job details will be daily conveyed and updated and a staff member always available for phone assistance.
A little about you
- Have a valid driver’s license and be a confident driver (GPS assisted)
- Be legally able and available to work in Australia for a minimum of 6 months (40 hours/week)
- Employment basis TFN required
- Be self-motivated, physically fit, reliable, well presented and enthusiastic
- Have a high level of professional pride, hands-on attitude and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions, independently problem solve and self-manage as well as delegating activities (good communication skills and people skills)
- Consistent positive/proactive attitude and excellent work ethic
- Be reliable and flexible (be able and willing to work on weekends/public holidays)
- Be fluent in English (written and spoken) and basic computer skills
- Previous hospitality experience in Sydney (at least 6 months)
- Live within an easy travelling distance to Northern Beaches or Lower North Shore
- Commitment to work during the summer season, including weekends and holidays