Many phone calls that we receive in regards to Foxtel issues can be simply fixed by these few troubleshooting options.
- Check to make sure the batteries in the remote control are working.
- Turn the box off and back on.
- Take the SIM card out and then put it back in.
- Unplug power cable from back of box and wall.
- Unplug the coaxial cable from the back of the box and the wall. This allows the whole system to reset.
*If the TV says “No Signal” press the AV on the remote control and select Foxtel.
If the steps above do not fix the problem, please visit www.foxtel.com.au and take a look at their user-friendly SUPPORT page. Because there are multiple types of Foxtel models, specific troubleshooting directions vary.
If you have completed all troubleshooting suggestions and are still unable to find a solution please send us an email at email@example.com, or complete the on-line maintenance form, or give us a call at +61 2 9969 7599. We will do our best to resolve the issue promptly. Please be aware it may take some time to find a resolution as these are outside providers.
**Please note: If this issue requires a visit to the property by one of our staff members or contractors, and the previously suggested troubleshooting steps have not been taken, there will be a fee.
If you have thoroughly conducted your troubleshooting and still have issues:
Please contact Property Providers Property Management team either via the on-line maintenance form or call: Tel: 1800 9969 7599