Situated atop of the famous Mosman Bay this beautiful property is exquisitely located central to Mosman Village and Mosman Bay Ferry Wharf. It is established in a beautifully peaceful area which is excellent for a small family or a professional workplace equipped with a dedicated work study coupled with beautiful views of Mosman.
This clean and stylish home is a perfect place to recharge your batteries, work uninterpreted or bask in the heat of the sun at your own leisure. Rather get out and about, you within a 15-minute walk to the Mosman Village or a similar walk to the beautiful Sirius Cove Reserve. Alternatively if you prefer a view that will take your breath away, try the walk along the headland to Cremorne Point and Maccallum Seawater Pool, must be seen to be believed.
However, you choose to spend your day this property has options in abundance for any lifestyle to ensure your time floats by in the unique way that only Mosman can provide.
Core Features and Benefits
- Three bedroom, two bathroom semi-detached property with outside residence.
- Oversized master bedroom with beautiful en-suite with a rustic feel
- Second bedroom with single bed and excellent storage facilities
- Third bedroom converted into an ideal work space for professionals working from home.
- Elegant marble counter top kitchen with full furnishing and additional seating for alternative dining experience.
- Charming and luxurious open-plan living space with access to the balcony and Mosman views
- Quaint work study cove with 180 degree views of Mosman
- Large dining area / balcony area ideal for entertaining or relaxing in the midday sun.
- Exclusively managed by Property Providers - an award winning, locally licensed agency and active member of REINSW and HRIA.
Top Five Things The Owners Love About Their Home:
1. The property is absolutely secluded and private.
2. The close proximity to an array of cafes, restaurants and Mosman village with supermarket, delicatessen’s , fashion and homeware stores.
3. The sunny elevated terrace is perfect for alfresco dining.
4. Walking distance to Mosman Bay to catch the ferry to the city. Definitely the most scenic tour any day of the year.
5. Close proximity to Balmoral Beach with less than 5 minute drive
- Bedroom three currently has no bed owner happy to accommodate extra bed if needed the room is used as an extra work space currently.
- The garage is not made available however there is a carport with space for 2 cars which will always be available for guests.
- Freezer is a mini stand alone one that is located in the kitchen.
Other Important Information:
This is a premium property and is appropriate only for like minded executive clientele who are respectful and courteous. Rental pricing and the property's availability is subject to change based on length of stay, time of year, supply/demand, number of guests, exchange rates as well as any other unique requirements that the guest may have. If the calendar is blocked out, it may be possible to make the property available upon application. If you are booking directly through a 3rd party portal and you do not have direct contact with us at the time of purchase, you will be required to sign Property Providers Accommodation T&Cs, provide valid photo ID and a copy of your credit card before we can release the keys to the property. Property Providers warmly welcomes customer queries, should you have any questions or concerns please contact us via enquiring on the property or calling us.