This architecturally designed villa is immaculate, with wooden floors, vaulted ceilings and hotel style bathrooms, painted white throughout. Nestled in bushland, yet 20 mins to the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Bondi, CBD and 5 minutes from Manly and Mosman. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle, you won't want to leave the poolside and outside entertaining area. A short stroll away and you are at Sangrado Bay, only known to the local residents, perfect for an evening swim or beer on the jetty.
Core features & benefits:
- Entry down a few stairs to this lovely home, with open plan living, dining and luxuriously appointed kitchen with large island bench and all the mod cons including induction stove top
- The living area extends out to a balcony and overlooks a luxury heated mineral pool, entertainment deck with gas BBQ with harbour glimpses and whisper quiet district views
- Master bedroom with queen sized bed, ensuite (no bath) and built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 with single bed and trundle and built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 with queen bed and built in wardrobe
- Main oversized bathroom with jacuzzi bath and shower
- Off the kitchen downstairs to bedroom 4 with queen bed and wardrobe (a studio which can fit more beds)
- Internal laundry
- Ducted aircon through the house
- Double off street unmetered parking
- 100 steps to the jetty and small beach
- Exclusively managed by Property Providers - an award winning, locally licensed agency and active member of REINSW and HRIA
Top 5 Things The Owners Love About Their Home
Walking down to Bantry Bay for a sundowner. Turn left out of the house then first left again and after about 20m there is a bush path down to the hidden bay. There is a jetty you can swim or fish off or just sit and do nothing and enjoy a beer. The sunsets are spectacular in summer.
Morning coffee/breakfast at Clontarf at the Sandy Bear. Fab open deck cafe with coffee. A locals paradise.
Feeding the cockatoos. Most evenings at about 4.30, beautiful cockatoos fly in and sit on the fence. They are amazingly tame and you can hand feed them! You know you are in Australia!
'Can you hear that?!' The house is nestled in the valley surrounded by eucalyptus trees, palms and banana plants. We enjoy saying 'can you hear that.....!' All you can hear is the odd bird or two. It's the most wonderful silence!
Other Important Information:
This is a premium property and is appropriate only for like minded executive clientele who are respectful and courteous. Rental pricing and the property's availability is subject to change based on length of stay, time of year, supply/demand, number of guests, exchange rates as well as any other unique requirements that the guest may have. If the calendar is blocked out, it may be possible to make the property available upon application. If you are booking directly through a 3rdparty portal and you do not have direct contact with us at the time of purchase, you will be required to sign Property Providers Accommodation T&Cs, provide valid photo ID and a copy of your credit card before we can release the keys to the property. Property Providers warmly welcomes customer queries, should you have any questions or concerns please contact us via enquiring on the property or calling us.