"Helping People Live Better" is our core purpose and we are driven our a shared philosophythat all long-term partnerships have a strong foundation of mutual respect, risk, investment and reward. Property Providers is Sydney's most flexible residential rental agency offering long-term executive leasing, short-term extended accommodation and super luxury holiday rentals. We are a new breed of property management team and have a unrivaled range of products and services. We are shaking things up. After listening to investors we have identifiedgaps andhave created a range of services that people want and respect. Our team is growing and we a need proactive, positive and polished professional that is service centric with a high level of attention to detail within our short-term executive and luxury holiday rental portfolio in the LNS and Northern Beaches.
- Flexible hours with a min of 25 h/pr to full time depending on volume/demand.
- Effectively onboarding properties/owners that are acquired by acquisitions team.
- Planning and coordinating effective and problem free property rotations (i.e. liaising between sales, owner, housekeeping, stylist/photography and finance teams).
- Effectively collaborating with trade partners in relation to executing property repairs and maintenance.
- Conducting regular property inspections and preparing photo condition reports.
- Managing and defusing guest/owner complaints by balancing common sense while also being commercial.
- Experience using CRM System (Salesforce.com knowledge is attractive.
- Willingness to recommend and take on special projects that drive results.
- Managing and promoting online-reputation and reviews.
- Demonstrating resilience, commitment to problem solving, and the ability to work as an enthusiastic team memberwill be criticalto achieving success.
- Experience in Real Estate, Operations, Production, Event Management or Media Planning/Buying is highly attractive.
- A valid NSW drivers license and confident in navigating Sydney independently (Company car can be provided within the package).
- Australian citizenship or perminant residency with long-term rights to work (based in Sydney).
A little about you
- You are an "all rounder," and are both service and operationally focused.
- Your versatile and haveexcellent time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a natural ability to positively influence.
- Positive and proactive attitude and ability to think on your feet.
- You foresee issues before they escalate and ability to makemid-course corrections.
- Focused on big picturewhile being calm under pressure.
- You are respectful and naturally want to "Help People Live Better".
What we stand for?
Property Providers www.propertyproviders.com.au are in the business of "helping people live better". Our core values are Passion, Performance and Profit For All through creating win-win and long-term partnerships with the foundation of mutual respect, mutual reward, mutual risk and mutual investment. We value high performers and remunerate talent with outstanding financial and non-financial benefits.
Have some questions? Want to learn more about this opportunity? To learn more about this role please email your resume to email@example.com