Property Providers is Sydney's most flexible residential rental agency offering long-term executive leasing, short-term extended accommodation and super luxury holiday rentals. We are a new breed of property management team and have a unrivaled range of products and services. We are shaking things up. After listening to investors gaps we have created services that they want through understanding and filling the gaps in the market! Our team is growing and we need motivated and energetic Hunters to convert quality property assets across our short-term portfolio and long-term rental rent roll.
- Be naturally positive, proactive and naturally helpful in anticipating needs. Warmly welcoming inbound calls from guests and clients (you will be the voice of the company)
- Matching guest needs with the right property. This is a sales role and you will be expected to close. General office administration work. We are looking for an "all rounder" that can self manage and independently resolve issues
- Communicating effectively and professionally with affluent clientele.Managing key exchanges, stimulating positive reviews, liaising with housekeeping and operations team to make sure bookings run smoothly.
A little about you
- Fluent English with perfect articulation and superior command of the written word will be critical.
- Naturally embrace technology and innovation. You will be working within a number of computer systems. We will provide training however you will be proficient in Microsoft office platform
- A fast learner and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Interested and willingness to take on our social media platforms
- Willingness to do 'whatever it takes' to get the job done
- Professional presentation with great communication skills
- Experience using a CRM, e.g. SalesForce
What we stand for?
Property Providers www.propertyproviders.com.au are in the business of "helping people live better". Our core values are Passion, Performance and Profit For All through creating win-win and long-term partnerships with the foundation of mutual respect, mutual reward, mutual risk and mutual investment. We value high performers and remunerate talent with outstanding financial and non-financial benefits.
Have some questions? Want to learn more about this opportunity? To learn more about this role contact Don Binkley at email@example.com.