Bathed in sun, wonderfully serene and with district views across the Eastern Suburbs and the city skyline, the best of life is all there on a platter at this welcoming North Bondi home.
Core features & benefits:
- A 10 minute stroll to the beach, cafes, yoga schools, restaurants, wine bars, shops and the weekend Bondi Markets (bondimarkets.com.au)
- Off street parking for two cars
- Master bedroom with large built in wardrobe, queen sized bed and desk
- Second bedroom with double bed and built in wardrobe
- Fresh and modern, featuring combined living and dining areas
- Newly renovated kitchen
- Large windows throughout means the home is bathed in sunlight with gentle summer breezes all day
- High quality finishes with carpet throughout
Top Things The Owners Love About Their Home:
Five delights for five senses that combine to make Bondi Retreat a unique Bondi apartment:
- Touch = warm sunlight and cooling breezes. Afternoons in the living room bathed in warm sunlight and a gentle cooling breeze drifting through the windows, a cup of tea, a good book and perhaps a cheeky nap on the couch = relaxation.
- Sound = quiet and peaceful. Bondi Retreat is located on a cul de sac, no noisy traffic, buses or motorbikes accelerating up hills. Friendly and respectful family orientated &/or professional neighbours = no mid week parties in the building or the street.
- Sight = outlook. The kitchen and living room look out over the district to the city skyline. A favourite daily occurrence is cooking dinner whilst watching a beautiful sunset over the city skyline.
- Smell = district flowers. North Bond is the community/locals side of the neighbourhood. The gardens of the area are well tended. An evening stroll is a delight to the sense of smell with jasmine, frangipani, magnolias and gardenias in bloom over spring and summer.
- Taste = cafes, restaurants, farmers markets, wine bars, pubs...no explanation needed.
- Location - it is an easy flat walk to the beach, markets, yoga schools, wine bars, cafes. No hills to climb!
- Parking - street parking in Bondi in Summer is as rare as street parking in Manhattan. Bondi Retreat has a driveway with space for two cars.
- Convenient - bus stop at the end of the street, direct to Bondi Junction and CBD.
Other Important Information:
This is a premium property and is appropriate only for like minded executive clientele who are respectful and courteous. Rental pricing and the propertys availability is subject to change based on length of stay, time of year, supply/demand, number of guests, exchange rates as well as any other unique requirements that the guest may have. If the calendar is blocked out, it may be possible to make the property available upon application. If you are booking directly through a 3rdparty portal and you do not have direct contact with us at the time of purchase, you will be required to sign Property Providers Accommodation T&Cs, provide valid photo ID and a copy of your credit card before we can release the keys to the property. Property Providers warmly welcomes customer queries, should you have any questions or concerns please contact us via enquiring on the property or calling us.