Situated in prime residential Mosman, the Lower North Shore is at your doorstep. Perfectly placed for an easy lifestyle with endless travel and public transport options. Spit Junction is just a five minute walk up the road accessing express buses into Sydney's CBD as well as other buses across the Lower North Shore and over to Manly. Whether it be a full day of shopping or a duck out to the local store for milk, never need your car again! Numerous waterfront restaurants and cafes await within a quick drive down to Balmoral or the Spit Bridge. The option to hire kayaks and sailboats and get exploring Sydney Harbour might be of interest or for those looking to relax seaside, Balmoral beach with it's calm, warm waters and special cafe culture is only a five minute drive away or a 15minute walk for those who are feeling active!
Core Features and Benefits:
- Four bedroom, 2.5 bathroom newly refurbished home with stylish original features and high ceilings.
- Effortlessly timeless exterior and entry to property, the prettiest on the street!
- Two Storey arrangement with upstairs secluded for parent's retreat and private home office
- Beautifully lit and open plan living area with direct access to kitchen and alfresco deck, perfect for entertaining.
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern amenities and gas cooking.
- Two full size bathrooms both with a shower and bath.
- Flexible floor plan and versatile bedding arrangement with several working from home spaces, offering privacy and seclusion.
- Undercover outdoor dining setting with large table for hosting summer BBQs.
- Impressive and well-kept garden with automated irrigation system for low maintenance.
- Internal family laundry with additional toilet.
- Ducted Air Conditioning in Master bedroom upstairs for the warmer summer nights.
- Floor insulation and ducted gas heating for cooler days during winter.
- Exclusively managed by Property Providers - an award winning, locally licensed agency and active member of REINSW and HRIA.
Top Five Things The Owners Love About Their Home:
1. Location. City living at its easiest. Walk to all shops, public transport and service providers. Easy access to city, cinema, beach and schools.
2. Privacy. Many private relaxation areas on deck and in beautifully maintained garden. Safe neighbourhood
3. Space and internal structural flexibility. Six rooms provide different combinations of bedrooms and studies.
4. Naturally cool house in summer with upstairs aircon if needed. Floor insulation and ducted gas heating.
5. Easy entertaining house with integrated internal and external space
- Wine Racks available for use however no wine included.
- One carport at front of property available, on street parking is restricted in some areas. Off street parking permits are available for $55 (covers one year).
Other Important Information:
This is a premium property and is appropriate only for like minded executive clientele who are respectful and courteous. Rental pricing and the property's availability is subject to change based on length of stay, time of year, supply/demand, number of guests, exchange rates as well as any other unique requirements that the guest may have. If the calendar is blocked out, it may be possible to make the property available upon application. If you are booking directly through a 3rdparty portal and you do not have direct contact with us at the time of purchase, you will be required to sign Property Providers Accommodation T&Cs, provide valid photo ID and a copy of your credit card before we can release the keys to the property. Property Providers warmly welcomes customer queries, should you have any questions or concerns please contact us via enquiring on the property or calling us.