Looking for an uber convenient place to live? This stylish townhouse is positioned on the dress circle at The Crescent. Just a short walk from Mosmans vibrant shops and cafes, this two level townhouse is tucked away down a laneway off Military Road. A large courtyard at the front leads into a beautifully presented and professionally styled townhouse. With great transport links into Sydney's CBD and Northern Beaches. Balmoral Beach is easily accessed either within a 5 minute drive or a 15 minute walk. Getting into downtown Sydney couldn't be easier with just one direct bus only steps away taking you straight to the city in 20 minutes. Buses also leave from Spit Junction towards Manly and the Northern Beaches where you can embrace the Sydney surfing and cafe culture to it's true potential.
Core Features and Benefits:
- Three bedroom townhouse with large courtyard and living area
- Master bedroom with king size bed and built in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- Large sunlit balcony off all three bedrooms running the length of the property
- Second bedroom with double bed and built in wardrobe
- Third bedroom with long single bed and built in wardrobe
- Master bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Large living area leading out to bright and sunny courtyard for soaking up the afternoon sun that is fully enclosed
- Smaller living area ideal as a teenage retreat or study
- Fully fitted kitchen with all modern amenities and TV nook
- Powder room off the kitchen
- Laundry facilities built just off the kitchen
- Large garage space for 2 cars with mezzanine storage
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, Weber gas BBQ, outdoor furniture
- Exclusively managed by Property Providers an award winning, local licensed agency and active member of REINSW and HRIA
Top 5 Things The Owner Loves About The Home
- The house is in a fantastic location in the heart of Mosman village, you can walk to Mosmans best cafes and restaurants as well as its fashion and local grocery shops. Everything is just around the corner.
- The house is so quiet and private that you would hardly know that you are in the centre of Mosman. Military Road is a stones throw away but you dont hear any traffic!
- Both the house and the garden are surprisingly large and spacious. There are multiple spaces to relax, chill and get away from everything. This doesnt feel like a typical townhouse its way more private and unique than that - but it still has the convenience of one.
- We love the outdoor patio near the kitchen, with its remote controlled awning. Its a perfect place to sit and relax in the shade during summer or, without the awning, to enjoy the warmth of the winter sun.
- Mosman is so close to the city, Sydneys beaches and some fabulous harbour foreshore walks. With fantastic amenities and charm throughout, no wonder Mosman is still one of Sydneys grandest suburbs.
- Entry to the property is on Albion Lane
- Off street parking close to the front gate is for use of all the owners of the four townhouses and their guests/visitors, however, it is not for the exclusive use of the townhouse despite its proximity
Other Important Information
This is a premium property and is appropriate only for like minded executive clientele who are respectful and courteous. Rental pricing and the propertys availability is subject to change based on length of stay, time of year, supply/demand, number of guests, exchange rates as well as any other unique requirements that the guest may have. If the calendar is blocked out, it may be possible to make the property available upon application. If you are booking directly through a third party portal and you do not have direct contact with us at the time of purchase, you will be required to sign Property Providers Accommodation T&Cs, provide valid photo ID and a copy of your credit card before we can release the keys to the property. Property Providers warmly welcomes customer queries, should you have any questions or concerns please contact us via enquiring on the property or calling us.