"Helping People Live Better" is our core purpose and we are driven our a shared philosophy that all long-term partnerships have a strong foundation of mutual respect, risk, investment and reward. Property Providers is Sydney's most flexible residential rental agency offering long-term executive leasing, short-term extended accommodation and super luxury holiday rentals. We are a new breed of property management team and have a unrivaled range of products and services. We are shaking things up. After listening to investors we have identified gaps and have created a range of services that people want and respect. Our team is growing and we a need proactive, positive and polished professional that is service centric with a high level of attention to detail within our short-term executive and luxury holiday rental portfolio in the Lower North Shore and Northern Beaches.
- The Housekeeper Lead is a role for people with a hands-on attitude and an eye for detail.
- Main duties involve Airbnb style cleaning and preparation (at least 50% of weekly workhours), service quality control, running keys, stocking linen and cleaning gear,
- assisting with office chores, driving, recruiting, training and managing infield cleaners staff.
- Once employed, you will have access and control of our job network, being able to accept and roster jobs.
- All job details will be daily conveyed and updated and a staff member always available for phone assistance.
A little about you....
- Have a valid driver’s license and be a confident driver (GPS assisted)
- Be legally able and available to work in Australia for a minimum of 6 months (40 hours/week)
- Employment basis TFN required
- Be self-motivated, physically fit, reliable, well presented and enthusiastic
- Have a high level of professional pride, hands-on attitude and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions, independently problem solve and self-manage as well as delegating activities (good communication skills and people skills)
- Consistent positive/proactive attitude and excellent work ethic
- Be reliable and flexible (be able and willing to work on weekends/public holidays)
- Be fluent in English (written and spoken) and basic computer skills
- Previous hospitality experience in Sydney (at least 6 months)
- Live within an easy travelling distance to Northern Beaches or Lower North Shore
- Commitment to work during the summer season, including weekends and holidays;
What we stand for?
Property Providers www.propertyproviders.com.au are in the business of "Helping People Live Better". Our core values are Passion, Performance and Profit For All through creating win-win and long-term partnerships with the foundation of mutual respect, mutual reward, mutual risk and mutual investment. We value high performers and remunerate talent with outstanding financial and non-financial benefits.
Have some questions? Want to learn more about this opportunity? To learn more about this role please email your resume to email@example.com