Property Providers is Sydney's most flexible residential rental agency offering long-term executive leasing, short-term extended accommodation and super luxury holiday rentals. We are a new breed of property management team and have a unrivaled range of products and services. We are shaking things up. Our team is growing and we need an energetic and creative person to maximise the impact of our Social Media and Digital marketing activities.
- To plan, create and execute social media campaigns.
- Generate, develop, format, curate and amplify content.
- Review existing / historical social media campaign performance and make recommendations for improvement / greater return on investment.
- Provide campaign related social media reporting and analysis to maximize impact of campaigns.
- Help identify social media influencers and conduct relevant outreach to engage in campaigns where relevant.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies, including researching and evaluating a variety of online social media tools to identify new opportunities to target.
- Manage EDM applications and external communications.
A little about you
- At least 2 years experience working in digital / Social Media marketing (Preferably within a professional services environment).
- Experience using a CRM platform (Preferably salesforce.com).
- Sound Knowledge of key Digital Marketing channels.
- Strong understanding of analytical tools, including google analytics.
- Experience in using EDM platforms.
- Professional presentation with great communication skills.
- Maybe returning to work after a career break and looking for a flexible Part-Time role that could develop into more hours in the future.
What we stand for?
Property Providers www.propertyproviders.com.au are in the business of "helping people live better". Our core values are Passion, Performance and Profit For All through creating win-win and long-term partnerships with the foundation of mutual respect, mutual reward, mutual risk and mutual investment. We value high performers and remunerate talent with outstanding financial and non-financial benefits.
Have some questions? Want to learn more about this opportunity? To learn more about this role contact Tim Court at email@example.com