Core Features and Benefits:
Enter the home into the open plan, glass walled kitchen, dining and living room
Ultra-modern gourmet galley kitchen with views out to the beach and large glass doors leading out to the luscious courtyard complete with direct private access to Balmoral Beach
Master bedroom with king sized bed, remote control electric curtains and built in wardrobe
Second bedroom with queen sized bed and built in wardrobe
Third bedroom with single bed and built in wardrobe
The bathroom has a large separate bath complete with built in television for maximum relaxation and separate shower
Internal laundry, intercom and security access
Single car space
Exclusively managed by Property Providers, (an award winning, local, licensed agency and active member of REISW and HRIA)
Top 5 Things The Owners Love About Their Home:
- You can see out to Sydney heads from the kitchen/dining room. It gives the house a lovely sense of escape and the mirrored backsplash in the kitchen reflects this view.
- Being one of only two apartments in the complex with direct access from the kitchen/living room to the gardens and BBQ area, making it feel more like a villa than an apartment.
- The great morning sun that the living/dining room gets as it's north facing.
- The home has great airflow and thick brick walls with well shaded bedrooms meaning it is always a comfortable temperature even on the hottest summer day.
- Australian Blackbutt is used for flooring, as well as cupboard frontages in the hallway and bathroom and living/dining/ hall furnishings. It heightens the apartments tranquility.
- There is lighting in the hall cupboards, but if it doesn't go off on first closing, an extra press open and shut should do the trick.
- If one of the bedroom fan light globes blows out, replace with a globe that can dim otherwise lights can flicker.
Other Important Information:
This is a premium property and is appropriate only for like minded executive clientele who are respectful and courteous. Rental pricing and the property's availability is subject to change based on length of stay, time of year, supply/demand, number of guests, exchange rates as well as any other unique requirements that the guest may have. If the calendar is blocked out, it may be possible to make the property available upon application. If you are booking directly through a 3rdparty portal and you do not have direct contact with us at the time of purchase, you will be required to sign Property Providers Accommodation T&Cs, provide valid photo ID and a copy of your credit card before we can release the keys to the property. Property Providers warmly welcomes customer queries, should you have any questions or concerns please contact us via enquiring on the property or calling us.