This amazing property is situated in the privacy of the lower reaches of the Eastern Hill with elegant views of Little Manly Point Park and the Harbour. Only a short walk from the beautiful, family friendly beach of Little Manly, which is a local's secret, take the option to sunbake or swim in its enclosure.
The centre of Manly with its shopping precedent, surf beach and wharf are less than a fifteen-minute walk away from the property. Take a walk along esplanade with its busy and bustling cafes that serve up great brunch and lunch and follow that with a breathtaking walk up to North Head National Park. From the house you can see boats float by as they dock beside the super exclusive Collins Flat Beach. This house has everything you need, you will have no urge to go any further during your stay.
Core Features and Benefits:
- Newly renovated property that has been beautifully styled. With an open and airy feel, as the sea breeze comes through the living room windows.
- Master bedroom is situated the back of the property, it benefits from the privacy and easy access to the back-garden area.
- Second bedroom ideal for extra guests to stay.
- Third bedroom with two single beds ideal for kids or grandparents to stay.
- Two full sized bathrooms with heated floors, showers and baths.
- Internal laundry room.
- Air conditioning throughout the house.
- Highlight of the house must be the private spa pool and entertainment area perfect way to get away and enjoy family time.
- Have a BBQ in the outdoor area while the family are splashing in the pool.
- Kitchen space with central island/ breakfast bar. All brand new applicances through out kitchen with new gas point hob/range style cooker, oven and fridge
- Extra entertainment area with large screen tv and bi fold glass doors.
- Open plan dining area leading onto the veranda overlooking the harbour.
- Exclusively managed by Property Providers - an award winning, locally licensed agency and active member of REINSW and HRIA.
Top Six Things The Owners Love About Their Home:
- Location, Location, Location. 2 minute walk to National Park Private Beaches and Little Manly Beach, have a morning swim and grab a coffee from the Little Manly Beach Cafe
- Brand new house with great indoor and outdoor and indoor living areas complete with pool and only 20 metres to the beautiful harbour front of Sydney Harbour.
- The home is in a private dead end street overlooking the Manly Point Park and Store Beach from the living room and balcony all day long.
- Sitting on the balcony watching the boats after a day at Manly Beach with a glass of wine as the sunset to the west.
- Amazing cross ventilation the home always has due to the design of the bi fold doors throughout the entire home from the harbour and ocean breeze.
- Can be in Sydney CBD in 20 minutes by ferry.
- Pets ok with approval from owner.
Other Important Information:
This is a premium property and is appropriate only for like minded executive clientele who are respectful and courteous. Rental pricing and the property's availability is subject to change based on length of stay, time of year, supply/demand, number of guests, exchange rates as well as any other unique requirements that the guest may have. If the calendar is blocked out, it may be possible to make the property available upon application. If you are booking directly through a 3rdparty portal and you do not have direct contact with us at the time of purchase, you will be required to sign Property Providers Accommodation T&Cs, provide valid photo ID and a copy of your credit card before we can release the keys to the property. Property Providers warmly welcomes customer queries, should you have any questions or concerns please contact us via enquiring on the property or calling us.