Core Features & Benefits:
- The spacious living area featuring bay windows.
- Dining space with bi-fold doors opening to the outdoor terrace.
- Caesarstone kitchen with induction cooking and quality appliances.
- Butler's pantry and internal laundry, secure gated intercom access.
- Downstairs bathroom with combined bath/shower.
Appointed with timber floors and air-conditioned throughout.
- Large bedrooms, master appointed with huge walk-in robe.
- The upstairs bathroom includes a double shower and double basin.
- Generous tiled alfresco area with leafy outlook to the backyard.
- Massive fully fenced grassed backyard surrounded by tropical plants.
- Perfectly located only minutes to Freshwater Village, Freshwater Beach and Manly's hub.
- Exclusively managed by Property Providers - an award-winning, locally licensed agency and active member of REINSW and Australian Short Term Rental Accommodation Association (ASTRA).
Top Five Things The Owners Love About Their Home:
- Our walk to the beach.
- Playing in the garden with the kids!
- Alfresco living - large covered outdoor lounge and dining for entertaining outside.
- Large walk-in robes and district views from the master bedroom.
- Access to Manly Corso is a short drive or stroll.
- The fourth bedroom has a sofa bed in it currently can be amended upon booking.
- The property has a granny flat at the back, however, it is not available as part of the rental as it is currently tenanted. It has a separate entrance and exit from the main house. Occasional shared garage access if needed for storage
- Free street parking only (always available in the driveway and quiet street for further spots). It is a corner block, on a main road to the front, but is set well back with a large front yard, which keeps traffic noise distant.
- Perfect for Renovators.
- Property Providers is a Booking Agent only for this property. For additional information feel free to contact.
Other Important Information:
This is a premium property and is appropriate only for like-minded executive clientele who are respectful and courteous. Rental pricing and the property's availability is subject to change based on length of stay, time of year, supply/demand, number of guests, exchange rates as well as any other unique requirements that the guest may have. If the calendar is blocked out, it may be possible to make the property available upon application. If you are booking directly through a 3rdparty portal and you do not have direct contact with us at the time of purchase, you will be required to sign Property Providers Accommodation T&Cs, provide a valid photo ID and a copy of your credit card before we can release the keys to the property. Property Providers warmly welcomes customer queries, should you have any questions or concerns please contact us via enquiring on the property or calling us.