Located close to Cremorne Point Wharf, this property provides a rare opportunity and an iconic Sydney Harbour experience. You will always know when the ferry is coming with uninterrupted Harbour views directly to the Opera House. This beautiful property boasts features for everyone. For executives, the commute to Sydney's CBD is only 10 minutes across the Habour. You'll find Cremorne Point reserve on your doorstep for fitness lovers, which is simply awesome for running, walking or paddling at Mosman Rowers. This property will certainly provide a unique and unforgettable experience.
Core Features and Benefits:
- Generous lounge and dining area flow through to a large terrace, equipped with BBQ, bar fridge, misters for the summer months and heaters perfect for the cooler months.
- Three well-sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes.
- The third bedroom offering a set-up for a home office.
- Ensuite and main bathroom with state of art bath and immaculate finishing.
- Underfloor heating throughout bathrooms, living room, kitchen andhallway.
- Secure double lock-up garage located in the basement.
- Unobstructed 180 degrees Sydney Harbour views from the large entertainer's terrace.
- Ducted a/c throughout the home with Haiku ceiling fans in the master bedroom.
- Modern kitchen offering ASKO gas and induction cooking along with ASKO ovens and integrated Fisher and Paykelfridge.
- In-ground swimming pool in the complex.
- The NBN and internet modems are located in the study and there are repeaters throughout the ceiling which means good speed and reception in every room.
- Exclusively managed by Property Providers - an award-winning, locally licensed agency and active member of REINSW.
Top Five Things The Owners Love About Their Home:
- The amazing, everchanging view. Not a day goes by where we don't look out and wonder at how great the harbour and the city look, how much activity there is on it and how lucky we are to overlook it, fair weather or foul.
- The comfort or calmness of the apartment. We renovated it to the highest standard and it has every mod-con to make it very easy and very comfortable to live in. Being on the top floor, it is also unbelievably quiet almost all of the time.
- The Cremorne Point Reserve and walkway around to Mosman Bay. We walk around this area all the time and like the harbour, it never disappoints. We even swim in the Macallum harbourside pool from time to time or have coffee in Mosman Rowers.
- The ability to accommodate friends with ease. For us as a couple, it's a near-perfect apartment - the bedrooms and bathrooms set up allow comfort and convenience for visiting guests. Bedroom 3 as a study also works very well.
- Entertaining at home, especially on the balcony. We love to have a sit-down meal on the balcony, the barbecue is used all the time and the awnings, heaters and misters mean that the balcony is useable any time it's not blowing a gale. New Year's Eve is spectacular.
Long Term lease only.
The third room is currently a study, ideal for an executive couple.
- Access is much easier from Cremorne Lane. It's simple to drive down to the garage and then to take the lift (not quite drive-into-the-kitchen, but not bad). It is 100 steps up from Milson Road.
Other Important Information:
This is a premium property and is appropriate only for like-minded executive clientele who are respectful and courteous. Rental pricing and the property's availability is subject to change based on length of stay, time of year, supply/demand, number of guests, exchange rate, and any other unique requirements that the guest may have. If the calendar is blocked out, it may be possible to make the property available upon application. If you are booking directly through a 3rdparty portal and you do not have direct contact with us at the time of purchase, you will be required to sign Property Providers Accommodation T&Cs, provide a valid photo ID and a copy of your credit card before we can release the keys to the property. Property Providers warmly welcomes customer queries, should you have any questions or concerns please contact us via enquiring on the property or calling us.