In the heart of Surry Hills on a quiet street, this centrally located two-bedroom plus study apartment puts you at walking distance to Oxford and Crown Streets with its vibrant cafe, restaurant and pub scene and a stones throw from Central Station and the city centre.
When you feel like staying in with a wine and a movie, you'll find cooking a breeze in the well-equipped kitchen including two ovens! Wake up to sensational coffee at one of Sydneys best cafes at nearby at Sticky Fingers less than 100m from your door. Spend an entire day exploring Surry Hills vintage shops and boutique stores like Zoo Emporium and Paper2 and stop for a snack and people watching at Kawa cafe.
When evening comes, head towards bustling Oxford Street 4 mins walk away, and hop from one hip bar to another, including local spots Shady Pines Saloon and Pocket Bar. If live music is more your jam, then make sure you check out nearby Oxford Art Factory.
Other key features arethe kitchen that takes pride of place in the heart of the home, ceilings stripped back to concrete with exposed sprinklers and lighting and the graffiti'd and muralled walls making you feel like you are in downtown Manhattan!
Core features and benefits
- Enter the open plan apartment on the top level into the bar, dining and kitchen area
- Floor to ceiling bi-fold doors flows onto the oversized entertainment deck overlooking Surry Hills, the city and beyond. This creates an open feel incorporating the expansive view
- The well-appointed chefs kitchen comes complete with two ovens and top of the range appliances and facilities as well as an induction stove
- The butlers pantry ensures quick and easy food prep and also contains the laundry facilities
- Master bedroom with queen sized bed, built in wardrobes and ensuite (no wc)
- Second bedroom with queen sized bed and built in wardrobe
- Study with potential for one single bed if necessary
- Main bathroom withshower
- Living area with amazing views over the city rising above the surrounding buildings
- Second toilet including a large mural of a New York subway!
Top 5 Things The Owner Loves About The Home
- This thoughtful design was inspired by the owners backgrounds (NYC and Paris)
- Given its location it is incredibly quiet
- There is fantastic light and sun all day
- The office is so bright and open it is a pleasure to work in there
- With incredible cross ventilation you rarely use AC even though it is available
- The office door has to be closed to open the right hand side of the office closet
- Master bedroom door must be closed to open left side of closet
- If pocket doors are opened fully sometimes require light jiggle to pull out
- Unexpected very strong gusts of wind occur, this leads to lots of very quick damage (pendant lights swinging wildly, items flying off counters, tables etc, wine glasses knocking together so hard they break. Because of this we never leave the doors to the terrace open when we are not really paying attention, and certainly not while sleeping. This has also resulted in loss of laundry (flew off the line and over the roof). Also causes interior doors to slam really loudly
- Spin cycle of washer is really loud, recommend not running late at night / early morning
- Dishwasher button needs to be pressed for a few seconds to start and is so quiet it is not obvious it is on
- Dishwasher tubing runs through large cabinet to right of dishwasher and can be pulled out and create a huge mess if items are shoved forcefully into that cabinet
- Pantry sink can splash water behind it pretty easily, needs to be dried frequently
Other Important Information
This is a premium property and is appropriate only for like minded executive clientele who are respectful and courteous. Rental pricing and the propertys availability is subject to change based on length of stay, time of year, supply/demand, number of guests, exchange rates as well as any other unique requirements that the guest may have. If the calendar is blocked out, it may be possible to make the property available upon application. If you are booking directly through a third party portal and you do not have direct contact with us at the time of purchase, you will be required to sign Property Providers Accommodation T&Cs, provide valid photo ID and a copy of your credit card before we can release the keys to the property. Property Providers warmly welcomes customer queries, should you have any questions or concerns please contact us via enquiring on the property or calling us.