Elegant four bedroom, three bathroom home with sparkling pool and easy access to Manly.
Situated in the peaceful suburb of Seaforth this 110 year old home has classical late Victorian features and a modern, Hamptons renovated finish.
This property benefits from being perfectly positioned between Manly and Mosman. Seaforth itself has an attractive high street where you can easily pick up all you need. The house is only a five minute walk from the village and the Spit and all its recreation spots and restaurants.
Manly is easily accessible by car, just a 10 minute drive away, and here you will find plenty to keep you entertained including shopping on the Corso, wining and dining and of course the world famous surf beach. If you fancy a family friendly beach then try Clontarf Reserve where the waters are still and the BBQs are never ending! The rest of the Northern Beaches and Ku Ring Gai National park are on route by car and from there you can explore to your heart's content.
Core Features and Benefits:
- Four bedroom, three bathroom family home with open plan layout, privacy, al fresco deck dining overlooking the pool and large garden
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom upstairs
- Two further children's bedrooms upstairs
- Fourth bedroom come lounge with sofa bed and attached sun room
- Family bathroom with bath
- Great for families with carers or grandparents - they can have a separate wing
- Large open plan living and kitchen area with high ceilings leading out to the garden and swimming pool
- Large, fully catered modern kitchen with island bench that every one can gather around
- Hamptons doors out to the back garden and swiming pool
- Fenced in front garden with kids cubby house
- Reverse cycle AC throughout the home
- Second formal lounge / tv room with Netflix and Bang and Olufsen speakers (plug and play)
- Upstairs views of Middle Harbour and Sydney CBD
- Full internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Games and books available for children as well
- Moments to beach, city buses, schools, parks and shops
- Log fire in the main living room - great for cosy nights in
- Gas BBQ and firepit in garden
- Exclusively managed by Property Providers, (an award winning, local,licensed agency and active member of REINSW and HRIA)
Top 5 things the owner loves about their home:
- Proximity to all the beautiful beaches of Manly and walking distance to the hidden beaches of Clontarf and all that Middle Harbour has to offer.
- A large home to suit all your needs.
- Easy drive and public transport to Mosman, Balmoral and Sydney.
- coming soon
- coming soon
Other Important Information
This is a premium property and is appropriate only for like minded executive clientele who are respectful and courteous. Rental pricing and the propertys availability is subject to change based on length of stay, time of year, supply/demand, number of guests, exchange rates as well as any other unique requirements that the guest may have. If the calendar is blocked out, it may be possible to make the property available upon application. If you are booking directly through a 3rdparty portal and you do not have direct contact with us at the time of purchase, you will be required to sign Property Providers Accommodation T&Cs, provide valid photo ID and a copy of your credit card before we can release the keys to the property. Property Providers warmly welcomes customer queries, should you have any questions or concerns please contact us via enquiring on the property or calling us