This beautiful beach house has been meticulously renovated with stunningly modern interiors and exteriors and offers everything you need for a holiday stay. Within a short stroll to the famous Manly Beach, restaurant precinct and ferry, as well as being away from the crowds, you will not be disappointed by this well-appointed home. Offering all the modern conveniences combined with its proximity to the super-fast bus services directly into the city or further north to the gorgeous northern beaches. This boutique home has all the comforts and privacy you need to ensure your stay is memorable and relaxing, with plenty of space for a family to enjoy.
- Newly renovated luxuriously appointed four bedroom home with magnesium pool and outdoor entertainment deck
- Multiple living areas, one with gas fireplace, all including Sonos speakers throughout, reverse cycle aircon and three smart TVs
- Well-appointed chefs kitchen complete with butlers pantry, beverage fridge and zip tap with chilled still/sparkling/boiling water
- The outdoor undercover entertaining area has external heating and a ceiling fan with a built in bbq
- Relaxing magnesium pool and outdoor shower
- The master bedroom upstairs leads onto a large dressing room and make up vanity, ensuite with underfloor heating and balcony overlooking the ocean and district
- Second, third and fourth bedroom downstairs all with built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with separate bath and underfloor heating
- Foxtel, WiFi throughout
- Large internal laundry with drying room
- Easy access through the front door with secure keypad code
- Street parking with no time limit
Owner Top 5
- Close proximity to Manlys cafes, restaurants and Ferry etc
- The amount of natural light that filters through the home. The home is also very peaceful and even though its close to all the action of Manly it is lovely and quiet
- All the conveniences of our recent refurbishment such as zip tap and new kitchen, the relaxing feel of the upstairs master retreat, the mineral pool and all the modern conveniences that the home offers
- The close proximity to Fairlight shops and transport
- All the great harbour and beach walks
- The home has a master key system but there is no need to remove the keys as there is a key pad with a code for entering the home. We have provided adequate storage for our guests to hang their clothing etc and have locked the cupboards that do not need to be used. We also prefer that guests do not touch the pool filter box and if there is any trouble with the pool we will send our pool tradesman to assist.
Other Important Information
This is a premium property and is appropriate only for like minded executive clientele who are respectful and courteous. Rental pricing and the propertys availability is subject to change based on length of stay, time of year, supply/demand, number of guests, exchange rates as well as any other unique requirements that the guest may have. If the calendar is blocked out, it may be possible to make the property available upon application. If you are booking directly through a third party portal and you do not have direct contact with us at the time of purchase, you will be required to sign Property Providers Accommodation T&Cs, provide valid photo ID and a copy of your credit card before we can release the keys to the property. Property Providers warmly welcomes customer queries, should you have any questions or concerns please contact us via enquiring on the property or calling us.