Situated in Little Manly, this serene apartment offers the best of both worlds:easy access to the beach while being in a calm and peaceful location. Little Manly Beach is moments away from this apartment where you can soak up the sun, snorkel around the point or simply grab a beach side brunch/lunch from the well established cafe. Manly Corso is only a 10 minute walk away and will provide you will all the amenities you need as well as some unique bars and restaurants - try The Pantry for the ultimate beachfront dining experience. For those wanting to explore - North Head is a great place for bush walking and catching incredible vistas of Sydney CBD and harbour - and the best bit..It's on your doorstep from this apartment! Venturing into the CBD is easily achieved either by hopping on the ferry or by bus. So relax easy knowing your holiday apartment is in the perfect spot!
Core Features and Benefits:
- Two bedroom, one bathroom fresh and clean apartment with the delights of both Little Manly and Manly on the doorstep
- Master bedroom with Queensize bed and huge floor to ceiling built in wardrobes - unlimited cupboard space!
- Second bedroom with wrap around windows and a single pull outbed that combines to make a comfortable king size bed
- Fully fitted cook's kitchen with great work space and all equipment you could need to whip up a gorgeous dinner
- Bright living room with original fireplace and wooden floors
- Dining room completes the living area and flows off the kitchen and living room
- Wooden floors throughout the property
- Family bathroom with bath and shower
- North - East facing apartment, letting in plenty of daylight
- External laundry - with washer and dryer
- Communal garden with use of private BBQ
- Readily available on street parking
- Situated in a boutique block of apartments with only 4 units in the block and no adjoining walls
- Exclusively managed by Property Providers, (an award winning, local, licensed agency and active member of REINSW and HRIA)
Top 5 things the owners love about their home:
1. Love the huge number of birds in the area - everything from kookaburras to galahs & walking in the National Park which is on my doorstep
2. Curling up with a book in the sun drenched north/east facing sunroom/bedroom
3. BBQs on the terrace with friends and harbour views!
4. Escaping to Little Manly Beach (a few minutes away) for a dip and a coffee at Little Manly Beach Kiosk
5. So lucky to have the best of both worlds - tranquility at home, but a quick walk and a ferry ride to the business and cultural hub of Sydney
Other Important Information
This is a premium property and is appropriate only for like minded executive clientele who are respectful and courteous. Rental pricing and the propertys availability is subject to change based on length of stay, time of year, supply/demand, number of guests, exchange rates as well as any other unique requirements that the guest may have. If the calendar is blocked out, it may be possible to make the property available upon application. If you are booking directly through a third party portal and you do not have direct contact with us at the time of purchase, you will be required to sign Property Providers Accommodation T&Cs, provide valid photo ID and a copy of your credit card before we can release the keys to the property. Property Providers warmly welcomes customer queries, should you have any questions or concerns please contact us via enquiring on the property or calling us.