Looking for an uber convenient place to live? This stylish sub-penthouse is positioned on the dress circle of Elizabeth Bay Road. Just a short walk from Potts Point's vibrant cafes and restaurants, this apartment is tucked away on Elizabeth Bay Road overlooking the serene Rushcutters Bay. A large entertainers patio overlooking the lovely bay leads into a beautifully presented and professionally styled apartment. With great transport links into Sydney's CBD and Eastern Suburbs. All of Sydneys iconic attractions are easily accessed either within a short stroll or bus ride. Getting into downtown Sydney couldn't be easier with just one direct bus only steps away taking you straight to the city in 10 minutes. Approximately 30 minutes from the airport by train or 20 minutes by taxi.
Core Features and Benefits:
- Two bedroom sub penthouse with large patio overlooking Rushcutters Bay
- Master bedroom with king bed and built in wardrobe leading onto the large patio and ensuite
- Large sunlit balcony off master bedroom overlooking the Bay
- Second bedroom with double bed fold out and built in wardrobe
- Master bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Large living area leading out to bright and sunny patio (with minimal garden upkeep) for soaking up the afternoon sun
- Fully fitted kitchen with all modern amenities
- Exclusively managed by Property Providers an award winning, local licensed agency and active member of REINSW and HRIA
Top 5 Things The Owner Loves About The Home
- Waking up to lots of morning sunshine
- Short walk to Potts Point, Kings Cross and Darlinghurst
- Watching the boats at the yacht club
- The feel of being right on the harbour
- Lots of outdoors for an apartment (with limited garden upkeep)
- New Years Eve fireworks can be seen from the park opposite, entry is free with a great atmosphere and amenities.
- Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race leaves from the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia opposite the apartment - great to watch boat crews prep for the race from our balcony on Boxing Day morning.
- Please note the floorplan does not show the renovated kitchen which now includes a square island bench and an expanded and renovated ensuite in the master bedroom.
Other Important Information
This is a premium property and is appropriate only for like minded executive clientele who are respectful and courteous. Rental pricing and the propertys availability is subject to change based on length of stay, time of year, supply/demand, number of guests, exchange rates as well as any other unique requirements that the guest may have. If the calendar is blocked out, it may be possible to make the property available upon application. If you are booking directly through a third party portal and you do not have direct contact with us at the time of purchase, you will be required to sign Property Providers Accommodation T&Cs, provide valid photo ID and a copy of your credit card before we can release the keys to the property. Property Providers warmly welcomes customer queries, should you have any questions or concerns please contact us via enquiring on the property or calling us.